What to do after a scooter accident?
What should you do after a Scooter accident?
We Love Cycles Legal realises that sometimes accidents happen. If you are involved in a scooter accident, it is unfortunately true that you will likely be injured of see damage to your scooter. We Love Cycles Legal is here to help you recover if you are involved in one of these accidents. We provide free advice for accident claims and provide a full accident management service – in order to help you claim compensation for your injuries and reimbursement for damage to your scooter and to your accessories. Below, we have put together a few pointers on how to act in the immediate aftermath of a scooter accident.
What to do in the aftermath of a scooter accident
If you are involved in scooter accident, follow these steps:
• If you can safely move, leave the road as soon as possible. Check over your injuries and, if you are badly injured, dial 999 for medical help.
• Whether you are injured or not, always call the police to report the accident.
• If no one else was injured, and you are capable, make the road safer, by removing your scooter from the road.
• If someone else was involved in the accident, make sure to take their details, such as their name, address and contact information.
• Try and get the details of the car registration number and any surrounding witnesses who saw the accident.
• In the days following the accident, contact us and we can help you start your claim